Tescan FERA-3 Model GMH Focused Ion Beam Microscope
- Schottky Field Emission Electron Source
- SE, BSE detectors
- Integrated Plasma Ion Source (Xe) Focused Ion Beam (FIB)
- DrawBeam Basic Electron and Ion Beam Lithography Software
- Motorized Retractable Panchromatic Cathodoluminescence Detector (350 nm – 650 nm spectral range)
- MonoGIS Gas Injection System (Platinum)
- Standard EBSD with a NordlysNano high sensitivity camera and 3D EBSD capabilities
- Integrated Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometer (TOF-SIMS)
- Fast FIB milling (etching) or FIB deposition of well-defined micro and nano structures
- Milling surface cross section to investigate the structure
For training on this instrument, please contact Dr. Andrew Mott.
For training on the FIB contact Dr. Sisi Xiang.
For training on the TOF-SIMS, please contract Dr. Yordanos Bisrat.