The Nanofilm EP3-SE is a high-precision, auto-nulling spectroscopic imaging ellipsometer in the PCSA configuration. The EP3-SE can achieve ellipsometric resolution of up to Δ ± 0.002 deg / Ψ ± 0.001 deg and accuracy of ± 0.1 deg. Its motorized goniometer has an angle of incidence range of 40-90 degrees. The EP3-SE is equipped with a Xenon arc lamp, allowing spectroscopic ellipsometric scanning from 365-1000 nm at 46 wavelengths—a useful capability for the determination of optical properties for complex films and stacks. Additionally, a CCD camera allows for the capture of optical and ellipsometric images.
- high precision
- superior spatial resolution (down to 1 µm)
- large area imaging ellipsometry up to several square centimeters
- single or multiple laser wavelengths
- motorized goniometer for angle-of-incidence (AoI) adjustment
- multiple Regions-of-Interest (ROI)
- Δ and Ψ mapping
For more information about the EP3-SE, go to http://nanofilm.de
To be trained on this instrument, please contact Dr. Amanda Henkes.